Get jiggy with your mouse

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Never play 'Would You Rather' including people from your friendship group...

Coming from someone who knows the struggles of being a music student, Sports Day is one of the biggest NON-EVENTS of the year - especially as a year twelve that should be focusing more on celebrating the fact that I DID NOT CRY DURING OR AFTER MY MATHS TEST.

My school told the year twelves to dress up in our house colours. So, naturally, in the spirit of "senior year", I wore school PE shorts and my school jumper. I even wore my hair down, just to emphasise my lack of participation in all events. Does cheering on other people count? Doubt it.


Question To Self: Then why was my body so tired when I got home? (insert emoji with confused expression)


***


Now, listen up. Or should I say "read up"?. Feel free to leave after that cringeworthy wink-wink moment.


We've all had those absolutely, stupendously fantastic ideas where you decide to play a game to figure out if someone does have/has ever had a crush on you. You're a fool if you've convinced yourself that has never popped up in your mind. But, if you seriously have never considered the 'Would You Rather' or 'Truth or Dare' hacks, WELCOME to the 12-18 year old female human brain.


First of all, stop right there. Seriously, literally stop moving. No - YES, YOU!


These games never work and, even if they do, you might end up finding out something you really didn't want to (virtually high-fiving everyone that has ever developed fake feelings for someone after finding out that person liked them).


Second of all...


Actually...


I don't have a second point to make. 'First of all' was a bit pointless then, wasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment