Get jiggy with your mouse

Wednesday 15 June 2016

I haven't posted in so long, I might as well laugh about it...

HELLO.

It's been a while.

Are you feeling nostalgic too? Who am I kidding?! You don't care.


But ahhh, the good times. Before my life was totally crazy and I wasn't coughing myself to sleep. Yes. That was a good time. A very good time.


I suffered a great "huh" moment today. I confessed to my teacher that my essay was probably the worst one I've written this year. But I'm struggling to decide whether I should applaud his witty comeback or close my laptop right now and cry. He replied, with an apologetic smile (which was probably supposed to make me feel better), 'I agree'.


​Minute of silence for my extinct dignity. One, two, three... Okay, I'm not going to count it for you.


Maybe today is a judge-y kind of day. You're most likely going to start judging me right now.


I'm an awkward laugher. No, I don't mean my laugh itself is awkward, although my best friend would probably present an hour long argument against that statement. I just laugh in the most awkward of moments. This blog is about spilling the beans anonymously...except for those three friends I have that read this silly thing. So I'm going to be honest. I laughed for an hour consistently after watching my grandmother climb onto a ferry in Italy. And I even have to fight the giggles during a minute silence at school - which, of course, is HIGHLY disrespectful and I hate myself for it.


Whenever I'm not supposed to laugh... You guessed right: I laugh.

What's even better? I go so red my forehead actually starts sweating. There is no way I can hide. Absolutely no corner for me to crawl into.


Well, that was a good thing to say.


​In case you have no idea who I am, now you do. I'm that kid on the street who's always red in the face.



No comments:

Post a Comment